Includes your luxurious room and program meals at the San Diego Bayfront Hilton and world class ukulele instruction, as well as a limited edition ukulele (choose concert or tenor scale) for one player!
Pricing starts at $2349 and varies by room category.
So many room categories! How do I know which room is right for me?
Each room features a balcony or patio, WiFi, coffee maker, 42-inch TV with in-room movies, mini-refrigerator and coffee station, iron and ironing board, voice mail, bath amenities and in-room safe. Microwaves are available in all rooms with "Studio" in the name.
Bayview rooms enjoy a partial view of Mission Bay with a private balcony or relaxing patio.
Gardenview rooms boast expansive views of tropical gardens with a private balcony or relaxing patio.
Waterfront rooms are actually leading out to the water. When you exit your patio, you cross a grassy area, the public path, and you're on the beach.
Villas and Rooms are approximately 365 square feet.
Studios are approximately 480 square feet.
All units have a patio or balcony.
Please note that the beach and trails along the water are public property. This means that in a bayview or waterfront room, people will be jogging by, walking their dogs, and otherwise enjoying the area. If you prefer less traffic, I'd suggest a gardenview room.
PRICING (includes program meals, instruction, and instrument)
Rooms with 1 King Bed
- King Gardenview Room SOLD OUT
- King Bayview Villa SOLD OUT
- King Gardenview Studio SOLD OUT
- King Bayview Studio $2573
- King Bayview Studio with Firepit $2978
- King Waterfront with Firepit $3498
Rooms with 2 Queen Beds
- Queen Gardenview SOLD OUT
- Queen Bayview Villa SOLD OUT
- Queen Waterfront Villa $2699
- Queen Gardenview Studio SOLD OUT
- Queen Bayview Studio $2698
- Queen Bayview Studio with Firepit $2978
- Queen Waterfront Studio with Firepit $3498
NOTE: If you are rooming with another Player or Non-Player, make sure to add them to your cart before checking out.
Marion will call you to confirm your details and discuss your additonal needs such as air travel, airport transfers, additional hotel days, and trip insurance.